Friday 3 June 2011

Look who's come crawling back to blogspot

WOOW I haven't been on here in forever. I got a tumblr... I know I'm a terrible person. But I'm Back.. Still on the iPad unfortunately so there will be no pictures here until i get to my new house.. I will keep posting even though it is very likely that I'm the only one that reads this. Ouuuuu I got a journal today! Sooo happy. Kinda annoyed with my friends though. I just feel like my mom is my best friend at the moment which is really embarrassing. She's just the only person I can talk to. I mean Amanda is great, but I just wish I had a REAL best friend. As much as I love my mom I need some people my own age I can actually trust u know? it's okay though. I'm determined to stay positive. Kill em with kindness. Ugh. I mean. Yeeeeh. Anyways whenever I get the chance. I thought tumblr was gunn a be a cool place where u can express urself but it's really just another popularity contest where u reblog other peoples pictures, count how many followers you have and make ur blog look pretty. at least here nobody reads this thing so I can say whatever I want. Lalalala should probably go to bed. Yeah. Okay night.

No comments:

Post a Comment